Doctor insights on:
Foot Numbness (Definition)
Foot numbness is a symptom in which a person's foot may feel heavy and has less ability to sense being touched.
NO : No known relationship between stomach/abdominal surgery and foot numbness. Position of your body on an operating table for a prolonged period of tome can rarely bring out an underlining nerve impingement. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: There are a number of factors that would influence foot numbness and activity level including pathomechanics, impingement syndrome, peripheral edema, shoe stability/fit/type, metabolic syndrome, repetitive injury, incomplete rest from previous injury. An examination is indicated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Any advice on what over-the-counter treatments could help leg swelling, foot numbness due to circulation problems?
See a Physician: I do not think that over the counter products will help your circulation. You should see a specialist and have your circulation checked out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See 1 more doctor answer
Numbness of foot: If you had a crushing injury to the foot and the nerve tissue was also crushed, the likelihood of return to normal sensation is low. However, I have found that high voltage electrical stimulation therapy can be helpful with nerve injury and degeneration. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Numbness in foot after ankle sprain
- Knee pain causing foot numbness
- What causes numbness of left foot middle toe is that from compartment problems?
- Hip pain foot numbness
- Does ovarian cancer cause leg numbness and foot swelling?
- Knee injury foot numbness
- Numbness in arch of foot
- Numbness in calf and foot
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free