Doctor insights on:
Foot Massage Map
Less vigorous: There are certain structures or conditions that over vigorous foot massage can inflame. 1st is the nerves in your hoot. They are in between the metatarsal heads and can be enlarged (morton's neuroma) and hurt by undue pressure. Unstable toejoints or fixed deformities of the toes can also become inflamed by ill applied massage. Remember not all pain during massage is beneficial! ...Read more
I had a 'brutal' foot massage in Thailand 6 months ago-I should have said something but didn't. Buried knuckles into soles. Now pain every day-help?
I get a sharp, focused burning in the top of my left foot. Comes and goes without cause or other symptoms. Stretching, massage doesn't help. Ideas?
Any truth to what I just read on Net: foot massage can increase height of people of ALL ages by several inches by stimulating growth hormone secretion?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain after foot massage
- Chinese foot massage benefits
- Give woman foot massage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Give girl foot massage
- List of benefits of reflexology foot massage for pregnancy
- Foot massage and benefits on brain
- Infrared foot massage pulse reflexology acupuncture
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free