Doctor insights on:
Foot Instep Sprain
Sprained ankle several Years ago. Was told I would have been better to have broken it. Now it hurts instep of foot and heel and swells. What can I do?
There is a swelling on both of my insteps , the right a little more than the left. And a pining in my toes, sometimes the center toe.
Foot feel plump.?
See a podiatrist: You have a problem and an in person exam can pin point it. A differential diagnosis could include, neuroma, plantar plate tear. Those would be my first two thoughts mainly cause the condition is bilateral. So, a stress fracture or the likes would be less likely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi doctor, my left instep foot has swollen and hurt when wake up in the morning, what is the cause root and the medicine? Thank you
My right foot instep began to hurt, like after you kicked something hard (but I don't think I did). It's swollen and affects walking. Is it fasciitis?
The inner ankle close to instep on my right foot is swollen. It keeps getting bigger. It hurts when I walk but when I lay down the pain reduces. Help.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Numbness in foot after ankle sprain
- How long does it take for a foot sprain to heal?
- What causes pain and swelling in left instep of foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bump on foot after sprain
- Lump on the instep of the foot
- Best method of taping a foot sprain
- Foot bruising after sprain
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free