Doctor insights on:
Foot Cramp W Ill Standing On Cold Floor Help
Sudden right foot cramp, on the bottom, in the middle. Cant bend foot without pain, pressure worsens pain, cant put weight on it. No injury. Help?
Annoying, harmless : I get that too. The cause is unknown. It's annoying but harmless. ...Read more
I have a foot cramp (in my arch) that has persisted for 3 days. What can I do to help and what kind of doctor or therapist should I see?
My wife stands on her feet at work. She gets cramps in her feet at night. What can she take and or eat to help stop the foot cramps?
Potassium, Magnesium: Cramping at night, especially in bed otherwise known as nocturnal night cramps is often caused by a defficiency in potassium or magnesium. Foods high in these may help. Tonic water has quinine sulfate in it which has been successful in controlling these type of cramps. If she stands at work, i hope she wears supportive, well fitting shoes. Orthotics may also help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When working out for long periods of time I get leg and foot cramps, what can I do to help them or make them go away?
Feel better: Cramping tends to occur with dehydration so hydration should be the first step, water or sports drink. I've treated a lot of construction workers and usually they have sore feet and ankles, and i recommend cool baths to decrease swelling and inflammation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I dropped a weight on my foot and my toenail turned black what will happen now
- Causes for bottom of foot to have stinging pain when standing on feet
- Will sleeping with a girdle on help you lose weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have lower back pain from standing on hard floor at work what can i do
- Will doing 2 miles daily on treadmill help lose weight
- Will a saline aerosol spray help my dry nose and pressure on sinuses
- I want to wear a bikini but i have bumps on my butt will a loofa help
- What will help ease lower back pain from standing on hard floor at work?