Doctor insights on:
Foot And Leg Pain From Flip Flops
Shoes, orthotics.: There are many different causes of foot and leg pain, but supportive shoes and orthotics are a good start toward relief. Make sure your shoe has a solid back that holds your heel, and a firm sole (you should not be able to "wring" the shoe, or bend it in half). Use inserts (like custom orthotics) to support your arch and midfoot. ...Read more
What is the safest way to get off of a medication , been taking tegratol , well the generic form for over a year. 1200mg a day taking it for foot and leg pain from a reduced nerve fiber concluded from a neurologist, I have been having issues with taking
See pain doctor: Most pain doctors or internal medicine doctors have lots of alternative therapies to try to help patients wean off pain medicines. There are also herbal remedies with anti-inflammatory properties that can be suggested to use to start spreading out the time in between your doses. Look up pain doctors on this health tap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arch support: Many types of foot and leg pain are caused by lack of arch support. The mechanics of the foot are very complicated and if there are even small variations it can cause a lot of pain. Wearing an arch support in your shoe that is the right fit for your foot type can help a lot. I recommend you see a podiatrist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
I have leg pain and foot pain on the left but not on the right. Is that strange to be only on one side?
When i wake up in the morning I have an unexplainable leg pain in my left leg all the way down to my foot? What is my diagnosis?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flip flops cause foot and leg pain
- Why does my lower left leg and foot throb with a dull pain?
- I have a dull pain and cramp on my left leg from the thigh to my feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Shooting pain from foot up leg
- I always have back pain but now its down my right leg and into my foot
- What does sharp pain in leg and tingly sensation in arch of foot mean?
- Does pain in a buttock and down the back of the leg stem from the back?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free