Doctor insights on:
Fruits and : Vegetables...Natural foods....Get a more detailed answer ›
Everytime i walk and either turn around my foots hurts i feel the pain when i turn my body and step down. The the only time i notice the pain so far..
Foot pain: When you have pain at the ball of your feet, it could be from several causes. If you've been active, you could be causing "capsulitis" or inflammation of the joints at the ball of your feet. Also, there could be a stress fracture, but diagnostic tests are needed to rule that out. Lastly, you could also have an aggravated nerve called a "neuroma" or (historically) "morton's neuroma". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bump on foot due to injury
- Incurable athlete's foot
- How long will a broken foot be swollen after the cast comes off?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Warm sensation in right foot
- What is a hole like thing on the bottom of my foot?
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- Pain on side of foot near pinky toe
- Pain after foot massage