Doctor insights on:
I have injuries in my foots, I want to natural solutions, what are the solutions thank you so much, appreciate it
RICE: In general, mild sprains can be treated with RICE. This stands for: 1) REST. Stay off your injured foot as much as possible. 2) ICE. Apply ice to the injured area as needed. 3) COMPRESSION. Use an elastic bandage, like an ACE wrap, to provide mild compression and reduce swelling. 4) ELEVATION. Raise the affected area up as much a possible. ...Read more
Everytime i walk and either turn around my foots hurts i feel the pain when i turn my body and step down. The the only time i notice the pain so far..
Foot pain: When you have pain at the ball of your feet, it could be from several causes. If you've been active, you could be causing "capsulitis" or inflammation of the joints at the ball of your feet. Also, there could be a stress fracture, but diagnostic tests are needed to rule that out. Lastly, you could also have an aggravated nerve called a "neuroma" or (historically) "morton's neuroma". ...Read more
Club foot: The incidence is 1/1000. If you want to see me I have offices in Chicago. Myachingfoot.com. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bump on foot due to injury
- Incurable athlete's foot
- How long will a broken foot be swollen after the cast comes off?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Warm sensation in right foot
- What is a hole like thing on the bottom of my foot?
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- Pain on side of foot near pinky toe
- Pain after foot massage