Doctor insights on:
Foods You Can Eat To Balance Your Thyroid Function
I have hashimito's thyroidism, hypothyroidism, what foods should I avoid? Am taking T4 50mg during the week, T4 75mg at weekends. Thank you.
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods you can eat after getting your wisdom teeth out
- Foods to eat after gallbladder removal
- Foods you can eat to help the swelling of your feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can the food you eat affect your bones muscles?
- Can you eat spicy food when your pregnant?
- Foods you can eat with gastritis
- Foods you can eat with ulcers
- What are foods to eat that balance the thyroid?