Doctor insights on:
Foods To Raise Good Cholesterol Abd Lower Triglyceride
What are the effects of raised triglycerides in my case they are raised to 350 and cholesterol is 210 ?
Fats from animal products contain these molecules which are made of three fat chains attached to a molecule called glycerol. They circulate in the blood stream and are used as building blocks and repair materials by your cells. Too many of them can contribute to plaque build ...Read more
Raised cholesterol (6.73nmol) LDL (3.6nmol) and triglycerides (3.41nmol), can hydrocortisone 20mg tablets and clobetasol be contributing to increase?
Cholesterol & trigs: You should eat lots of plant-based foods, such as fruits, nonstarchy vegetables, legumes, nuts, and whole grains rich in soluble fiber and monounsaturated fat while limiting foods with high glycemic carbs, cholesterol, saturated and trans fat. Fatty fish rich in omega-3 fatty acid such as salmon can help lower triglycerides. Moderate alcohol may help raise HDL but can also elevate triglycerides. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is apple cider vinegar good to lower cholesterol and triglycerides? Would it also lower the good hdl?
Nope: It won't lower your cholesterol.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The best diet to lower triglycerides raise good cholesterol
- Foods that raise good cholesterol
- Foods that raise good cholesterol levels
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lower bad cholesterol raise good cholesterol with diets?
- Products to lower triglycerides cholesterol
- What are the best foods to eat to lower high cholesterol and triglycerides?
- How to raise good cholesterol levels?
- Talk to a cardiologist online