Doctor insights on:
Foods To Eat To Increase White Blood Cell Count
Can nonoxynol-9 result in vaginal inflammation and higher white blood cell count in vaginal discharge? Or is WBC count only related to infection?
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
Don't treat numbers: If one or more of your absolute counts (neutrophils or lymphcytes; i've never cared about monocytes) is a wee bit low, just follow it. If it is way low, you may be seriously sick and in that case need something stronger than homeopathy. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
See below: If the count is low it is the cause of low blood count that needs to be treated. It may be as simple as giving some vitamins or as radical as bone marrow transplant. Infections and some drugs and tumors can cause abnormal increase in white cell count. Treatment may be antibiotics, chemotherapy or no treatment may be needed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
It depends on the ca: Unless we know the cause of your low WBC count, it is hard to answer your question. There are some good drugs to increase the white count but they are only used under special circumstances..Typically after chemotherapy has lowered the WBC count excessively. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No foods will: There are some medicines which we use in order to increase the white blood count but we need to know more about your circumstances. So ask this question to your doctor who is looking after you as he/she probably knows why your WBC count is low and if it is low enough to be treated or high enough to be left alone. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods to increase white blood cell count
- Best foods to increase white blood cell count
- How to increase white blood cell count during chemo?
- How to increase white blood cell count naturally?
- Herbs to increase white blood cell count
- Foods to lower white blood cell count
- Foods and herbs to treat a low white blood cell count
- How to increase your white blood cell count naturally?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free