Doctor insights on:
Foods That Help Estrogen Levels
Have simple hyperplasia. How to reduce my estrogen level quickly? What should I eat and what food to avoid? Thank you.
How to reduce estrogen levels in males and what kind of food is recommended to reduce fat in stomach and chest?
If steroids increase estrogen levels, will boosting t naturally (ie taking vitd, abstinence, getting good sleep, eating right foods) also increase e?
A different question: Young grasshopper, why do you want more testosterone? We generally want to avoid adjusting these critical hormones in young people unless there is a compelling medical reason. I like your thinking though about focusing on good rest and recovery. Those are critical to healthy levels of natural hormones. Estrogen will not usually be increased by normal t levels. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Sort of: Low estrogen levels can cause skin and hair problems. Correcting low levels may help to resolve those problems. Using large doses to raise your level to "high" levels is more likely going to cause undesirable side effects like weight gain, headaches and mood swings. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods that increase estrogen levels in women
- Foods to eat that will lower estrogen levels
- Foods that lower estrogen levels in men
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods that increase estrogen levels
- What foods and herbs help lower estrogen levels?
- Foods that lower estrogen levels in women
- Foods that raise estrogen levels in men
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free