Doctor insights on:
Foods That Contain Magnesium
quick google answer: Foods high in magnesium in (mg) beans, black 1 cup 120 broccoli, raw 1 cup 22 halibut 1/2 fillet 170 nuts, peanuts 1 oz 64 okra, frozen 1 cup 94 oysters 3 oz 49 plantain, raw 1 medium 66 rockfish 1 fillet 51 scallop seeds, pumpkin and squash 1 oz (142 seeds) 151 soy milk 1 cup 47 spinach, cooked 1 cup 157 tofu 1/4 block 37 whole grain cereal. ...Read more
Organic: Also consider that the organic grown versions of those same foods will tend to be richer in magnesium. Our soils are magnesium depleted and have been for over 50 years. Conventionally grown (non-organic) food does not have as good nutrients as organic. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Nuts are good: Nuts are rich in magnesium. You can search the net for others. But, you will find some that may make you gain undesirable weight like rice. So, if you are low on magnesium (by a blood test) take a magnesium pill over the counter daily and make sure your doc will follow up on blood levels. Taking much magnesium without supervision may cause heart problem.If constipated milk of magnesia (magnesium hydroxide) can fix both. ...Read more
ROLAID: Rolaid contains 1calcium carbonate 2magnesium hydroxide 3simethicone. ...Read more
May a product containing l-tyrosine, zinc and b-6 be used in combination with one another containing magnesium as an additional ingredient?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods that contain zinc and magnesium
- Does nexium contain magnesium?
- Do bananas contain magnesium?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What fruits contain magnesium?
- Vitamins that do not contain magnesium stearate
- List of food containing cholesterol
- List of foods containing seratonin
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free