Doctor insights on:
Foods That Bring Blood Pressure Down
Why does my blood pressure fluctuate so much throughout the day? In the mornings it 120/75-80 afternoon it's 160/90.Anything I can do to bring it down
Several options: Elevated blood pressure such as you have described is usually first treated with lifestyle modification, such as avoiding caffeine, cutting down on sodium, getting adequate exercise, and maintaining a healthy weight. If those measures are not adequate, then it is often necessary to take blood pressure medication. Check with your doctor to discuss which treatment options are best for you. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Simple is better: Fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain, and less salt. The more processed the food is, the more likelihood is that it will contain salt and other preservatives that may adversely affect bp. Also, increasing exercise and weight loss help. If there is any question of sleep apnea, get tested. That, too, can increase bp. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am a 20 year old female and my blood pressure was 135/125 when i checked it yesterday. Is there anything i can do at home to help bring it down?
My mum has a blood pressure of 199/120 what can she do to bring this down as it is a major concern?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of foods that cause high blood pressure
- How to bring down high blood pressure?
- Foods that are low fat and low in sugar for high blood pressure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods that lower blood pressure elderberry
- Foods spices that raise blood pressure
- Food to bring down high blood preasure
- Foods that counteract the effects of high blood pressure
- Talk to a cardiologist online