Doctor insights on:
Foods That Are Bad For Your Thyroid
I have hashimito's thyroidism, hypothyroidism, what foods should I avoid? Am taking T4 50mg during the week, T4 75mg at weekends. Thank you.
I have hashimoto thyroidism, pituitary tumor, seizures, lesion on my brain and had multiple concussions. My calves are hurting bad what could this be?
Wow- a lot!: This can either be as simple as muscular if you have had any changes in excercise or even trauma (fall, seizure). Or it can be neurological, neuropathic pain due to your comorbidities or even the brain lesion. Or vascular such as a DVT or blood clot in your veins. I would recommend that you get evaluated at your earliest convenience. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods that are bad for arthritis
- What are the different kind of foods and vitamins that are good for your liver?
- Foods that are good for your kidneys
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of foods that are bad for gout
- Things that are bad for your kidneys
- Foods and drinks that are good for your skin
- Foods that are bad for pregnant women
- Foods that are bad for your liver