Doctor insights on:
Foods That Are Bad For Arthritis
Depends on type: 150 types of arthritis. Gout is affected by diet (prot., purines, alcohol); rheumatoid maybe modestly affected by amt and type of fat intake. High fat and omega 6 (land fats) can increase body's chemical mediators of inflammation; lower fat and omega 3 (marine oils) lower them. Flax/walnuts nahclinical effect? Maybe; couldn't hurt. Doesn't take the place of meds. Cherries don't stop gout attacks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it bad to go out in the cold after taking a hot shower? Why do some people say i'll get arthritis?
See 1 more doctor answer
None : This is an intersting question. Althoug the official answer is none, there are studies where people are given capsules of certain foods which they said made their arthritis worse. This was blinded study which means the people did not know what was in the various capsules they were tested for. The only substance that did flare the arthritis was in some who claimed they were allergic to milk. ...Read more
Disability: This really depends on a variety of factors. You will definitely need to see the disability doctor and you may be asked to get an fce. Disability is tough to get in the current anvironment of deficit spending and a government that spend more than it has. ...Read more
Not only is there no: food that cures it there is no medicine that cures it, only keeps it under control. get in 2 see a rheumatologist 4 eval. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods that are bad for your thyroid
- What foods are bad for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?
- Foods that are bad for your liver
- What foods are bad for lupus and arthritis?
- List of foods that are bad for gout
- Foods that are bad for pregnant women
- List of foods that are bad for your thyroid
- What foods are bad for arthritis?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free