Doctor insights on:
Foods Natural Laxatives
Change your diet and: Fluids. Eat a high fiber diet between 20-25 grams per day, regular meal times and drink 80-100 oz of caffeine free alcohol free fluids daily. If you exercise and should add 20 oz per 30 minutes of strenuous exercise. Some meds contribute to constipation so take the meds with full glass of fluid instead of a sip in addition to the above recommended fluids. ...Read more
The best: The best meds for constipation are cheap: proper diet and proper fluid intake. Eat a high fiber diet and you don't need fiber supplements. Drink 80 - 100 ounces of non alcoholic, non caffeniated fluids every day. You must break bad habits if you want any relief. There is no magic pill that can replace a helathy lifestyle! ...Read more
What are some excellent and safe natural laxatives apart from the habits of eating healthy, lots of water etc etc?
Magnesium: If you do not have underlying kidney dysfunction, magnesium can be of help. Since we often eat processed foods, it is not uncommon to have deficiencies in this important mineral. Renal disease, severe diarrhea, or anti-hypertensive drug therapy may deplete natural stores of this mineral. Sources include spinach, tofu, pumpkin seeds, kelp and others. Best wishes! ...Read more
How do I get semi regular bms when on narcotics or aleveate some of the constipation? Natural options? What laxatives are better than others?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Natural laxatives food list
- Foods that have a natural laxative effect
- Foods that act as a natural laxative
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural laxative foods list
- Natural laxatives in food
- What foods are good natural laxatives?
- Can azoospermia be cured by natural treatment or food?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online