Doctor insights on:
Foods And Snacks For Thyroid Body Type
Sorry ....: .... no idea! This doesn't seem to be reported in any units or with any reference that makes in interpretable in standard medical practice. Good luck! ...Read more
I've been eating 25 to 40 g of seaweed snacks everyday for about 3 months. Should I be worried about my thyroid? I don't have thyroid issues, yet.
I am 40 and have had trouble gaining weight myy whole life. Even when I do gain weight I have trouble keeping it on. If I don't eat 3 meals a day and snacks I will lose. Is there something I can take or eat to help? My thyroid is fine
Lucky !!: If you eat 3 meals a day and don't gain weight consider yourself lucky have you considered that your weight may be normal for you age and degree of activity. Disturbances of the body image is the root of many eating disorders?! a very long shot may be the presence of intestinal parasite in certain situations. ...Read more
I have hashimito's thyroidism, hypothyroidism, what foods should I avoid? Am taking T4 50mg during the week, T4 75mg at weekends. Thank you.
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thyroid body type eating plan
- Thyroid body type diet plan
- Types of foods that cleanse the body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What things to eat if you are thyroid body type?
- What type of snack foods are good for people with high blood pressure?
- Diet foods for endomorph body types
- Which type of food unleashes leptin in the body
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free