Doctor insights on:
Food To Regulate Menstrual Cycle
Healthy food: Foods that will help are fresh foods: fruits and vegetables, leafy greens, etc. My favorite treatment for regulating menses is acupuncture. It straightens out hormone balances in a couple months, and the good diet will keep that correction going. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can you naturally help regulate your menstrual cycle? Like changes in diet, incorporate or avoid certain food?
Depends: It depends on what you mean by 'regulate'. A diet rich in iron can help to replenish the iron stores that are lost when you menstruate if your bleeding is heavy. If you are having specific problems with your cycle (missing periods or too frequent) there can be dietary changes that can help. Most significantly, if you are heavy, weight loss and being at healthy bmi can help regulate periods. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hmm: I certainly have never heard that one. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, extra salt & junk carbohydrates. Increase complex carbohydrates – try to incorporate at least 5 servings of vegetables and 4 servings of fruit into your diet daily. Try: omega- 3 fatty acids. Try to take in magnesium either through supplementation or through your diet with your doctor’s approval. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hey doc.... I have been experiencing food poisoning during my menstrual cycle or a few days before my periods...im 20yrs old....m a type1 diabetic?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Supplements to regulate menstrual cycle
- Regulating a menstrual cycle without birth control pills
- Herbal supplements to regulate menstrual cycle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to regulate menstrual cycle naturally?
- Natural herbs to regulate menstrual cycle
- Natural way to regulate menstrual cycle
- Herbs to help regulate menstrual cycle
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free