Doctor insights on:
Food To Improve Ovulation And Fertility
How 2 improve fertility rate naturally?I &hubby made love on 9th night, ovulation occured 11th morning. Wat is the chance that I am pregnant?
Egg event vs. System: Ovulation is only one small part of the fertilization process. Viable sperm must reach the egg via an open fallopian tube and conducive female genital tract. The sperm must be capable of penetrating the egg, and the fertilized egg must be able to implant in a receptive endometrium and thrive.(system). ...Read more
My BBT temp has been so high since my fertility chart told me I ovulated on cd29, three days ago. Today temp was 38.7c. Is this normal?
I do clear blue yest with no fertility showing the today it's a full smiley face indicating I'm ovulating, but I never surged? Is that abnormal?
Is there anything I can try to help me ovulate since my insurance doesnt cover fertility medication?
1st LH surge day 15, negative for LH day 16. Does that mean i'm ovulating on day 16? I typically get two days of LH but this time only one? Fertility?
Day 16 or 17: The lh surge goes up and down over about 24 hours. When you get two days of positive lh tests you are probably catching lh rising the first day and going down on the next day. It can be 24 to 36 hours from detecting the lh surge to ovulating, so you could ovulate on day 16 or up to day 17. Hope this helps. As you are doing iui, ultrasound monitoring of your cycle can help with timing IUI as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods to improve memory and concentration
- Foods to increase fertility in men and women
- Foods which help to induce ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long to wait before taking solid food after diarrhea and vomiting?
- Im pregnant and have food poisoning should i go to the hospital
- At what age does sperm count and fertility begin to decline quickly
- Foods and vitamins to help heal nerve endings
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free