Doctor insights on:
Food To Avoid For Gallbladder Problems
Gallbladder: Avoid fatty foods.Get a more detailed answer ›
Gall bladder "diet": Since eggs do have a fair amount of cholesterol/fat, eggs should probably be avoided in pts with gb "problems:" gb pt should "avoid" "fatty" foods which stimulate the release of the bile acids improtant for the digestion of fat in the gut. ...Read more
Fried or fatty: Foods make your gallbladder contract and can make your symptoms worse. But definitive cure is surgical removal. Ask your doctor for recommendation. It is unlikely that you will avoid future surgery at your age. ...Read more
Trial and error: After gallbladder removal, the bile from the liver constantly drains into the intestine (rather than being stored in the gallbladder between meals and squirted into the intestine after meals). Bile can be irritating and about 25% of patients may experience gastric irritation or diarrhea. This is called post-cholecystectomy syndrome. Avoid acid food and fatty food. Minimize alcohol and tobacco. ...Read more
I had my gallbladder taken out 8yrs ago, no i'm having problems digesting my food and trapped gas?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods to avoid with gallbladder sludge problems
- Foods to avoid with gallbladder problems
- List of foods to avoid with gallbladder problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods to eat for gallbladder problems
- Foods to avoid when gallbladder problems
- What kind of nuts to avoid for gallbladder problems?
- What foods to avoid with gallbladder problems?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free