Doctor insights on:
Food Poisoning From Milk
Drank horizon chocolate milk box realized it was 6 day expired and chunky at the bottom will I get food poisoning I drank some of the chunks.
Maybe: If it was bad or contained a toxin, you will likely vomit and/or have diarrhea. This can happen anytime between 2-24 hours after ingestion. If not you are OK. The body works well to rid itself of toxins. If you do get symptoms, keep up with your fluid intake so you won't become dehydrated. All the best. ...Read more
You decide: You are receiving from your illness. If you are hungry for something you can take it. You do not need any permission from a physician to resume your normal life. There is absolutely no medical list of foods one can or cannot consume after being sick from a stomach flu or food poisoning. ...Read more
Can i eat cereal after 36 hrs of food poisining ? By that i mean with milk (: i'm starving & everything i see looks so good !
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of food poisoning from milk
- Can you get food poisoning from milk?
- Can my child get food poisoning from milk that was left out all day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of food poisoning from salmon
- Food poisoning from bananas
- Food poisoning from crab meat
- Spoiled milk food poisoning
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free