Doctor insights on:
Food Minerals And Vitamins That Sustain An Organism
Can magnesium, vitamins & minerals, omega 3 incur any negative side effect or damage to your organism, if taken daily for 3 months or even more ?
Occ.mild side effect: Vitamins ; minerals (including mag.) ; omega 3's are very safe; millions have taken them for decades without harm. But they can cause side effects; too much mag. Causes loose stools, b vits can get people wired, b vits, zinc ; omega 3's may cause stomach upset etc. Synthetic vit. E may harm health ; should be avoided. People may be harmed by addtives/fillers ; binders; choose quality- see comment:. ...Read more
1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life. 2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living ...Read more
I am getting white hair very early & quickly compared to my elder brothers. Is vitamin B12 or can you advise on medicine that can sustain my melanin.
If gut isn't breaking foods completely can that cause your body to not receive vitamins and minerals?
Does warming food in microwave destroy the vitamins or minerals? secondly does it causes any other harmful impact ie; cause cancer?thanks
It's fine: Minerals -- not at all. They can only be destroyed in a nuclear reactor. Vitamins -- maybe a little, notably vitamin C, but you probably get plenty. Causing cancer? That's internet scare hoax stuff. Taking proper care of your food is key to avoid food-borne illness. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have an 18M old daughter. She's eating more and more grown up food. What is the optimal balance of vitamins and minerals for her age. Planning meals:)?
Healthy eating: It is best to focus on types of foods rather than specific vitamins and minerals. Most vitamins and minerals can be found in a wide variety of foods. If your child is eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, complex carbohydrates, and good protein sources, she is going to have no problem getting sufficient vitamins and minerals. If she only eats chicken nuggets, she would need a multivitamin. ...Read more
Lots of them: In general vegetables.Get a more detailed answer ›
Probably not: The labels will cover anything required by law and contents that the manufacturer thinks will be an inducement to purchase the product. That leaves a lot of room for other ingredients, preservatives, etc. Testing is rare in this arena by independent laboratories. The buyer must beware. ...Read more
If I have fructose malabsorption and i eat high fructose foods, what happens to the foods? Am i still absorbing any of the vitamins/minerals?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamin and mineral chart and the food
- Microwave effects vitamins minerals food
- List of foods rich in vitamins and minerals
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Food groups for carbohydrates proteins fats vitamins minerals
- Foods minerals vitamins and herbs that satisfy hunger
- The best food vitamins minerals for blood type ab
- Organisms that make their own food
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free