Doctor insights on:
Food Cravings And What They Mean
Eat healthy: Alternatives. Try snacking on carrots, celery, pickles, cherry tomatoes, fruits. Even pretzels can help since it's hard to eat too many pretzels! if you fill yourself on healthier snacks it will be easier to fight the junk food cravings. Exercise since it may reduce your appetite and make u more resolved to eat well. ...Read more
Psychology: Understand the reasons you eat in the evenings. Often people do not eat all day at work and then when home and relaxed and "safe" find they are hungry and hungry for carbs that increase our dopamine. Eat three meals a day, eat regularly, recognize why you do this, get outside in the evening and find ways to relax. ...Read more
Binge eating tx: Modified cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy and dialectical behavior therapy. In addition pharmacotherapy with ssris is successful in transiently reducing binge-eating and body weight; the snri duloxetine is effective for reducing binge eating, and global severity of illness with an effect on body weight; both topiramate and sibutramine seem promising(ramacciotti et al 2013). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does craving salty foods mean?
- Food cravings and what they mean during pregnancy
- What does craving spicy food mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does craving salt mean?
- What is the best treatment for craving salty foods?
- Food cravings
- Craving cashews mean
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free