Doctor insights on:
Folic acid, AKA folate (folic acid) (vit B9), is recommended for all women wanting to get pregnant -- 0.4mg (400mcg) daily, which is important for preventing birth defects like spina bifida. Women w/ a hx these disorders should take 10x that amt daily -- 4mg (4000mcg) through the 3rd month of pregnancy. It won't affect fertility, chances of conception/twins, or periods. ...Read more
Folic acid: can be taken with or without food. ...Read more
Clarify: Immediate relief from what?Get a more detailed answer ›
NO: flovite is a vitamin and consevel is an amino acid. Both digested rapidly. ...Read more
Doc gave me Folvite (folic acid) 5mg tablets regular..i take it regular,i am trying for baby.is it safe to take regular?
Hepc,cirohsis, doc advised folvite (folic acid).tablet, is there any liquid form of folvite (folic acid).
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Folvite and sysfol use and benefit
- What is the use of folvite tablets folic adic tablets ip 5 mg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Folvite vitamin
- Folvite dosage
- Side effects of folvite
- Folvite tablets help in pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free