Doctor insights on:
Following Cure For A Yeast Infection When Can You Have Sex Again
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
How soon can I have sex after taking Monistat-7 for a yeast infection? All symptoms are already gone and the treatment is almost done
Can i still have sex with a condom while getting treated for a vaginal yeast infection one day treatment?
When comfortable: If one's infection is cleared, and there are no more signs or symptoms, plus one feels comfortable with it, it is okay to resume intercourse. A woman may benefit from keeping semen out of her vagina for a while (use condoms), to let her vagina maintain a normal pH (acidity level) for a few weeks. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you bleed when you have a yeast infection?
- Can blood sugar being high cause you to have a yeast infection for a long time?
- Can you have sex with a yeast infection?
- Can you have sex if you have a yeast infection?
- Can you have a yeast infection for years?
- How can you tell when you have a yeast infection?
- What can you take for a yeast infection when pregnant?
- What happens if you have sex with a condom while u have a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free