Doctor insights on:
Folliculitis Soles Feet
Rash started in dec & looked like a shaving rash. Spread all over my legs looking the same. Now it spread to my back (different look) top of feet, arms, hairline. Biopsies say no dermatitis, folliculiti?
Less vigorous: There are certain structures or conditions that over vigorous foot massage can inflame. 1st is the nerves in your hoot. They are in between the metatarsal heads and can be enlarged (morton's neuroma) and hurt by undue pressure. Unstable toejoints or fixed deformities of the toes can also become inflamed by ill applied massage. Remember not all pain during massage is beneficial! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fetal chromosome test
- A list of low sugar foods
- Causes of anasarca
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do for a baby who has fishers?
- Alzheimer articles
- Vitamin water facts
- Why does my stomach make noises when i lay down?
- Talk to a dermatologist online