Doctor insights on:
Folliculitis Soles Feet
Folliculitis is a condition in which one or more hair follicles are swollen. It can occur anywhere on the skin, and usually occurs when the hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing, shaving, or blockage of the follicle, and a bacterial infection may follow. Common symptoms may include a rash, itching, and ...Read more
Rash started in dec & looked like a shaving rash. Spread all over my legs looking the same. Now it spread to my back (different look) top of feet, arms, hairline. Biopsies say no dermatitis, folliculiti?
Little skin bumps: Folliculitis is inflammation of hair follicles. Follicles are tiny canals that extend down into the skin, and many contain an oil gland, and a hair follicle.Men have more hairs than women. The folliculits can be caused by a bacteria germ, but most often there is no germ. Waxing, shaving and oily lotions can cause clogged pores and then inflammation, or folliculitis. It may itch or hurt. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet
- Causes red soles of feet
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red palms of hands and soles of feet
- What causes itchy palms and soles of feet?
- What is causing a burning sensation on the soles of my feet?
- Itchy palms and soles of feet at night
- Talk to a dermatologist online