Doctor insights on:
Fml Forte Ocular Antibiotic Corticosteroid Combination
I have used fml forte with great response for a week. How long should I wait if I need to utilize his med again?
How do I treat perioral dermatitis/eczema? I've tried topical corticosteroids, topical antibiotics and now the derm is prescribing anti fungal.
A CT scan confirmed sinusitis on my 6 yr old. What is the best treatment other than antibiotics and corticosteroids? He/she is on cifex, aerius, avamys, xylalin & sinarest.
Peds Sinusitis: Sounds like a pretty unhappy child, sorry about that. Lots of meds, too. We usually try to manage pediatric sinusitis with medications, like antibiotics and steroids. Can also use saline irrigation or spray in the nose. Further, a landmark study has shown that many children suffer from reflux and by treating, they often can get their sinusitis better. Consider reflux treatment and add saline. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have had persistent sinus inflamation, sore swollen throat and night sweats for a bit over a month. 2 rounds of antibiotics & cortisone. still sore. What can it be? I am on antihistamines and corticosteroids nasal spray right now. Weekend, so will only
? incomplete therapy: You might have not received the complete therapy for the condition, chronic/recurring sinusitis is at times difficult to treat, right broad-spectrum antibiotics for a good 4-8 or even 12 weeks of treatment together with steroids initially, and more important is proper diagnosis, also need to rule out causes for chronuc infection/inflammation, see a specialized allergist/Immunologist, goodluck ...Read more
Ct scan confirmed sinusitis in 6 yr old. What is best treatment other than antibtics & corticosteroids? On cifex, aerius, avamys, xylalyn & sinarest.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lotemax ocular antibiotic corticosteroid combination
- Maxitrol ocular antibiotic corticosteroid combination
- Maxidex ocular antibiotic corticosteroid combination
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Flarex ocular antibiotic corticosteroid combination
- Ak dex ocular antibiotic corticosteroid combination
- Mycolog ii corticosteroid antibiotic combination
- Neo synalar corticosteroid antibiotic combination
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online