Doctor insights on:
I was prescribed 500mg metronidazole twice a day for 7 days..I only took 4. So many does it really take the whole 14 pills to clear up?
When taking metronidazole it says take twice a day. I forgot to take my 1 tablet this morning so is it okay to take 2 at same time?
Metronidazole: Check out http://www.drugs.com/metronidazole.html where it states "Do not drink alcohol while you are taking metronidazole and for at least 3 days after you stop taking it." In general, it takes about 5 half-lives to get something out of your system, but this is just a starting point for estimation and varies depending upon metabolism, kidney & liver function, etc. Same reference say 8hr half-life ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flush metronidazole out of system
- The fruit flushÖ 3 day detox by jay robb
- How common is dark urine when taking metronidazole?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Doxycycline and metronidazole together
- Metronidazole and amoxicillin together side effects
- Can a woman take metronidazole while pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free