Doctor insights on:
Fluoride Deficiency Is Best Known To Cause
A loose dog study.: Am J Emerg Med. 1988 Jan;6(1):1-3. Fluoride-induced hyperkalemia: the role of Ca2+-dependent K+ channels. Cummings CC1, McIvor ME. Author information Abstract Acute Fluoride poisoning is associated with sudden cardiac death by an unknown mechanism. Because F- binds to Ca2+ to cause marked hypocalcemia, lowered serum Ca2+ concentrations have been thought to be a major underlying factor in the ventricular irritability of F(-)-toxic patients. ...Read more
Maybe: The ada has warned that babies may be over exposed to Fluoride and there are some health concerns. According to the cdc, up to 30% of infants are overdosed with Fluoride via water. This can cause diverse dental problems called fluorisis. Also, in 2006, the national academy of sciences, labeled Fluoride as a" potent hormone disruptor" capable of affecting thyroid hormone and potentially growth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Alot: Alot.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fluoride deficiency is best known to lead to
- The thiamin deficiency disease is known as
- Known causes impotence
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a known cause of cholangiocarcinoma?
- Does fluoride cause acne?
- Fluoride cause discoloration
- Fluoride cause growth delay
- Talk to a dentist online for free