Doctor insights on:
Fluoride Cause Growth Delay
Maybe: The ada has warned that babies may be over exposed to Fluoride and there are some health concerns. According to the cdc, up to 30% of infants are overdosed with Fluoride via water. This can cause diverse dental problems called fluorisis. Also, in 2006, the national academy of sciences, labeled Fluoride as a" potent hormone disruptor" capable of affecting thyroid hormone and potentially growth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dear dr.. am 11 week pregant now.but my belly siz is so small.before i had a history of abortion due to growth delay..am very tensed that will happen again ...pls reply doc?
A loose dog study.: Am J Emerg Med. 1988 Jan;6(1):1-3. Fluoride-induced hyperkalemia: the role of Ca2+-dependent K+ channels. Cummings CC1, McIvor ME. Author information Abstract Acute Fluoride poisoning is associated with sudden cardiac death by an unknown mechanism. Because F- binds to Ca2+ to cause marked hypocalcemia, lowered serum Ca2+ concentrations have been thought to be a major underlying factor in the ventricular irritability of F(-)-toxic patients. ...Read more
Can you tell me that it is caused by an over exposure to fluoride which is in your drinking water?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does too much fluoride cause growth delay?
- Crohns disease cause delayed growth
- Can teen have delayed growth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does excessive masturbation cause body hair growth in women?
- Birth control pills cause acne body hair growth
- Can fluoride toothpaste cause cancer?
- Does gymnastics stunt growth or delay puberty in boys or girls?
- Talk to a dentist online for free