Doctor insights on:
Fluid Under The Knee
How do I know if there is fluid under my knee cap? I can push down on myknee cap but its like a stinging pain when any pressure is on it. What can ido
My husband had knee surgery 5 days ago. He has fluid under his knee cap. Tonight, the other leg/ankle is swelling badly. Should he be seen at ER?
Maybe: No info about husband's age, medical problems, type of surgery, etc. The fluid under knee cap is probably not of concern UNLESS the skin over it has become red, hot, swollen, and very tender, or if fever. The OTHER leg being swollen is more concerning. If he has any calf or leg tenderness on that side, please go to ER right away to make sure no blood clot. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Never had these problems before I injured my legs and can feel fluid going under my knees and I also keep coughing up blood and getting nose bleeds?
I have a 'pimple' on my knee but it's mostly white and looks like there's fluid under it. I shave and thought it was an ingrown hair?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does fluid on the knee feel like?
- How can i get rid of fluid on the knee?
- Sharp pain under the knee that comes and goes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fluid on the knee in children
- Healing a stress fracture under the knee cap
- What does fluid on the knee mean?
- What causes fluid behind the knee?
- Does fluid on the knee go away?