Doctor insights on:
Fluid Extraction From Knee
Wondering if there is fluid in there or something just like a nagging pain i don't know what happened feels like a pulling hurts front of knee & back?
Effusion: Unclear. Fluid on the knee (effusion) can come from a number of causes and some times it will go away without treatment other times it won't. The most common causes of fluid in the knee are an acute traumatic injury, meniscal tears and forms of arthritis or cartilage lesions. Effusions from trauma can resolve on their own provided that they have not caused a meniscal tear or cartilage injury. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aspiration of fluid from knee
- How to remove fluid from knee?
- Fluid drained from knee
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drained yellow fluid from knee
- Fluid removed from knee
- Procedure for draining fluid from knee
- What causes burning sensation in legs from the knee down?
- Draining fluid from knee