Doctor insights on:
I'm about to start fluconazole 150mg/day for 14 days to treat chronic candidasis. Which is the most common adverse symptom to this?Can i take alcohol?
Probably: But as always-use in moderation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Took 1 week of fluconazole 200mg daily split tablet. 1.5 weeks since i ended it. I am going to vegas for 4 days. Is it safe to drink alcohol.
I was prescribed Diflucan 150mg 1 pill every 3 days for a total of 3 pills. How long after taking the last dose would it be safe to drink alcohol?
I'm going out tonight to celebrate a birthday and I was given diflucan how long after drinking can I take the pill? Or is it ok to mix alcohol with it
Do not drink: Diflucan is a powerful drug with potential side effects which can be worse if you drink. Side effects include nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain. These will worsen with alcohol. Since Diflucan stays in the system for about a week, the best option is to avoid alcohol for a week after taking Diflucan. Perhaps you can celebrate with non-alcoholic beverages instead. Bars have non-alcoholic options. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the interaction of alcohol and fluconazole?
- Ddavp ok with alcohol
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a sore throat after drinking alcohol?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online