Doctor insights on:
Flu Shot Safe Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Absolutely!: And highly encouraged! unvaccinated women had a 25% higher risk of fetal death in a large norwegian study published in nejm (one of our most respected medical journals). http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/16/health/study-confirms-benefits-of-flu-vaccine-for-pregnant-women.html. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it safe to get a flu shot at 11 weeks pregnant or should I wait until I'm out of the first trimester?
i am trying to conceive and wondering if it is safe to get the flu shot right now, in case I am already pregnant . First trimester? Thanks
Is it important to take flu vaccine while pregnant?during pregnancy is safer or during breastfeeding?why take the flu shot while pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after receiving a tetanus shot is it safe to receive a flu shot?
- Flu shots pregnant women
- Tetanus shot safe flu
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Getting flu shot while pregnant
- Flu shot for pregnant woman
- Can you drink alcohol after getting the flu shot?
- Why does my arm hurt after getting a flu shot?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online