Doctor insights on:
Yes: You can.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have got a poppin crackin bubblin hard to hear sound in my right ear i had went to a doctor gave me ofloxacin otic ?
My 6 year old had a bad ear ache so i gave him ofloxacin otic solution l10 hrs later he has no pain but cant hear out of his ear/ continue antibiotic?
Yes: Al, the Floxin otic the two are used for different reasons. The penicillin is a drug that hopefully will destroy bacteria in the middle ear and the Floxin is a topical antibiotic. It is very important to know that if you have a middle ear infection without drainage and the external ear canal is normal, the Floxin otic would be useless. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ciprodex otic drops
- Neomycin and polymyxin b sulfates and hydrocortisone otic suspension dosage
- Neomycin and polymyxin b sulfates and hydrocortisone otic solution dosage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ciprodex otic solution
- Domeboro otic ear drop
- Domeboro otic
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online