Doctor insights on:
I've been taking Flonase for 6 months, recently stopped, and suspect I am now experiencing withdrawal. How long should I expect symptoms last if it is withdrawal?
Hello I am going thru withdrawals from Dilaudid and having a cough that has a metal or infection type of taste. I am also taking Flonase. Infections .
Not really but...: Flonase (fluticasone) is a topical corticosteroid sprayed in the nose to reduce inflammation from allergies. The medicine is absorbed readily into tissues and hair-like projections (called cilia) on cells help spread the medicine towards the back (so no need to "snort" after spraying). Sometimes if there is too much drainage or mucus, it may help to blow your nose or use saline prior to spraying. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flonase vs nasacort
- What difference is there between nasonex and flonase?
- Flonase vs nasonex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do shakes for alcohol withdrawal last?
- How long do sertraline withdrawal symptoms last?
- Withdrawal method during ovulation
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online