Doctor insights on:
Flip Flops Cause Foot And Leg Pain
Several things: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
Can psoas muscle cause entire leg pain that starts at the top of the leg and goes down the leg/thigh and down to the foot ?
Not usually: The iliopsoas muscle runs from inside your pelvis and crosses your hip joint and attaches to the femur. Its chief function is to flex the hip/leg. Pains related to psoas problems are usually restricted to the hip and upper leg and rarely go south of the knee. There is a possibility that this pain is related to a nerve problem and should have it evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What would cause this foot/leg pain ? One night i was laying down and i got a cramp so bad in between my 2nd and 3rd toe i couldnt even move my toe to its normal position , it was stuck in a downward position i streched it for a minute and the cramp went
What is the outside leg pain from knee to ankle caused by? It occurs when i move my foot/ankle. Also what can I do to get rid of it?
Doc doesn't think l5s1 protusion is cause of back/leg pain\foot drop.Says must be nuero.What are the pos diagnoses.Ie nuero option with same symptoms?
28years old lady presented with edema and pain on dorsum of foot gradualy developed into upper leg pain what causes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foot and leg pain from flip flops
- What are the common causes of foot pain and numbness in the legs?
- What are the causes of a swelling foot and leg and turning black?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- What can cause stabbing sharp pain in foot and toes?
- What causes pain and swelling in left instep of foot?
- Gallstones cause pain in butt and leg muscles
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free