Doctor insights on:
Fleeting Blindness Causes
Depends: A common source of such phenomena is alterations in the health and architecture of the macula, the area of central sharp vision. This can last a long time. Temporary changes can occur due to migraines and vascular changes. There are many other causes so if this is occurring, see your ophthalmologist for diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My husband has gone blind we believe it is due to people welding around him at work, is this a possible cause?
Many causes: Loss of vision can be associated with macular degeneration, ischemic optic neuropathy, cataracts, trauma, hereditary problems such as retinitis pigmentosa, and a host of inflammatory and infectious conditions. One of our ophthalmologists could certainly expand upon this answer, and referral will be made. ...Read more
What to do if I am going partially blind, this is like the 6th time in a few years, dunno what causes it?
See your eye doctor: Many cause of loss of eyesight and some can be reversed with proper diagnosis and treatment. Don't wait for it to get worse see someone today! ...Read more
See an eye doctor: You need to see an ophthalmologist promptly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is color blindness caused by recessive or dominant gene?
- What causes ocular migraines and can they lead to blindness?
- Temporary blindness causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes blindness in babies?
- What can cause temporary blindness?
- Can sinus infection cause temporary night blindness?
- Can tea tree oil cause blindness?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free