Doctor insights on:
Fleet Enema Makes
Enema: Sometimes an enema will work right away, sometimes it takes an hour or two. Depending on the age of the child you may want to use something by mouth instead. If the child holds his poop and you put something in his bottom he may feel punished and continue to hold in the future. Clean out, followed by daily stool softener, and consistent toileting time is often a better option. ...Read more
Yes: To be expected.Get a more detailed answer ›
There may be: Some discomfort from holding in a large bolus of fluid in the rectum - as it reflexively causes the urge to defecate. ...Read more
Holding in a large: Bollus of fluid in the rectum can be uncomfortable. However, if you have been consitpated then getting rid of excess stool will likely be a big relief. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Makes fleet enemas water saline
- What is in a fleet enema that makes it work so well?
- Fleet enema
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What makes fleet enemas more effective than water or saline?
- Fleet enema position
- Fleet enema comprar
- Do fleet enemas work?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online