Doctor insights on:
Fleet Barium Enema
Barium is a chemical element with symbol ba and atomic number 56. It is the fifth element in group 2, a soft silvery metallic alkaline earth metal. Because of its high chemical reactivity barium is never found in nature as a free element. Its hydroxide was known in pre-modern history as baryta; this substance does not occur as a mineral, but can be prepared ...Read more
Cancer/Infection: Typically, a barium enema is performed to evaluate the colon for cancer, infection, inflammatory diseases. It can be requested when a colonoscopy is incomplete or not able to be performed. See: http://www.Webmd.Com/colorectal-cancer/barium-enema. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do the effects of a fleet enema last for?
- How often can you use a fleet enema?
- Can i safely use two fleet enemas within a few hours?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Give yourself fleet enema
- How is a mineral oil enema different from a fleet enema?
- What makes fleet enemas more effective than water or saline?
- Fleet enema anal fissure
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free