Doctor insights on:
Flecainide Affect Coumadin
Can you drink lime juice - just a small amount added to water, if you are on coumadin, flecainide and bisoperal fumerate?
Yes. : Yes. There is nothing in the little bit of lime juice that you probably don't eat on a daily basis anyways. ...Read more
Does nuerontin interact with any of the following dugs?
Digoxin 0.25 mg
Tamsulosin Cap 0.4 mg
Atorvastatin Tab 10 mg
Triam/HCTZ Tab 37.5-25
Flecainide Tab 100 mg
If i take flecainide and warfarin and verapimil can you still take viagra for ED or will this affect my heart?
Coconut water: Yes it is safe to consume coconut water as long as you are not sensitive or allergic to coconuts. ...Read more
I'm 66 and on Flecainide for AF due to
PFO closure. Also on Warfarin for same reason. I'm afraid of the flue injection - any advice?
I'm on warfarin and flecainide. Why should flecainide should always be used in conjunction with a beta blocker or a calcium channel blocker?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can using apple cider vinegar affect coumadin?
- Does hibiscus tea affect coumadin?
- Alcohol affect inr coumadin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does milk thistle affect coumadin?
- Does alcohol affect the measurement of your inr while on coumadin?
- Does green tea affect coumadin?
- Foods that affect coumadin levels
- Talk to a cardiologist online