Doctor insights on:
Flea Bites Side Effects On Humans
Help please. Saw picture of flea bites on humans and looks like one on my child. Too embarassed to tell anyone?
Don't worry: If your child has a bite and is really bothered by it/itching it- or it looks infected - see a doctor. If you have an animal that could have fleas - get the animal treated. Do not be embarassed. Doctors see everything. We do not judge. We see lice and scabies and many things. We want to help. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hydrocortisone cream: If you are allergic to the bites, then they will itch for weeks. If you scratch them, they will itch until you quit scratching them. They can cause hard bumps called nodules if you continue to rub or scratch. Also, kill the fleas in the house, yard, pets. Other bites can look like flea bites such as scabies and other mites. Hydrocortisone cream and oral Benadryl will help the itch. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have swollen glands in my groin, both sides. They seem mobile and soft. I had cellulitis in one leg 1 month ago. I have flea bites in both legs.
2 year old son has red hot bumps on palms, bumps on arms, ankles & a couple on his side, flea bites? Hfm disease? Chicken pox? How to tell difference?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Effects of flea bites on humans
- Tick bite side effects on humans
- How long do flea bites last on humans?
- How to get rid of flea bites on humans fast?
- Best treatment for flea bites on humans
- What to put on flea bites on humans?
- Side effects of rat poison on human
- Infected flea bites on humans
- Talk to a pediatrician online