Doctor insights on:
Flat Corneas I Struggle To Get Contacts Fitted Any Suggestions
Flat Corneas: Flat corneas present a real challenge because the contacts tend to move excessively. You may need to have a custom contact lens designed for your eye. You may obtain better vision from a gas permeable hard contact lens. Call your local opthalmologist and optometrist for more information. If your current lenses don't work, then seek a second contact lens fitting elsewhere. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a corneal scar on one eye and lost almost all my vision at a young age in that eye. Now my other eyes vision is going bad. Can I get contacts?
See ophthalmologist: Your vision in the one eye apparently is either gone or is too weak to be useful. You need to protect the other eye. Depending upon the reason for lowered vision in that eye, contacts might be helpful but so can glasses which can be made to protect this one remaining eye. Discuss the options and risks with your ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My doctor said my corneal ulcer was healed & can go back wearing contacts but when i go back to wearing contacts, it get red again.What possible reason?
Not color related: The color of a contact lens does not affect the cornea. However, the lens itself may have a defect, or something may be under the contact lens causing a scratch on the cornea. If a scratch occurs, the lens should not be worn and the eye should be checked if symptoms persist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Unlikely: Corneal scratches in relation to contact lenses are usually due to the fingernails when inserting or removing a lens. If your eye feels scratched while wearing a contact lens, it might be infected or have some foreign object underneath. Take the lens out and if the symptoms persist, see your ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have atrial fibrillation but had no success controlling it any suggestions
- I have a hard time falling asleep at night any suggestions to help
- I have had a headache and acid indigestion for 3 days any suggestions
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to get a flat tummy?
- How can i get a flat stomach in a week?
- How can i get a flat stomach fast?
- How do i get a flat stomach in a month?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free