Doctor insights on:
?retinal tear: The most common cause of "eye flashes" occurs when the gel in your eye separates (posterior vitreous detachment). In some circumstances separation of the gel can pull on the retina and cause a tear of the retina which can lead to retinal detachment and the need for emergency surgery. Floaters or black spots usually accompanies this. Other causes include migraine and inflammation of the eye. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Needs evaluation: This if in one eye only is usually due to disturbance of the fluids of the back of the eye or the retina. Since it can be serious, you should be evaluated for this occurrence - especially if persistent. Occipital migraines can also create this visual disturbance but will disappear in several minutes to several hours, and occurs in both eyes at the same time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In september i was hit by a semi sense then i have lost a great deal of my memory and have been dealing with flash backs at night. what should i do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Light flashing in the corner of my eye
- Do you get hot flashes before your period?
- I have a hot flash n my foot what does that mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a concussion cause you to feel hot flashes?
- Hot flashes in left leg
- Hot and cold flashes, nausea and headache
- What cause you to have hot flashes and then get real cold?
- Why do i see flashes of light when i close my eyes?