Doctor insights on:
Flank Pain When Bending
Left flank pain for three days. Pain gets worse over the day with bending. Have a palpable movable lump just below ribs on my back. What can this be?
Muscular: pain seems likely though a palpable muscular lump is unusual without significant injury, like falling or being beaten. You should have this lump checked out. Meanwhile, apply heat and take Tylenol (acetaminophen). Avoid those activities that cause pain. If you have a fever, be seen immediately. ...Read more
Mild, dull left flank pain while bending down/sitting with bad posture for 2 months. Normal abs xray. Bothersome but not limiting. Muscle or kidney?
Myosotis: It is probably muscular and will resolve by itself ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flank pain when bending forward
- Left flank pain when bending forward
- Pain in fingers when bending
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in elbow joint when bending
- Knee pain back of knee when bending knee
- Middle finger pain when bending the finger
- Back of the knee pain when bending
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free