Doctor insights on:
Overdosed on flagyl: took 5 doses of 1000mg, rather than 500mg.Marked se: confusion, dry mouth, slurred speech, n/v, mild dyspnea, vertigo, ha.Advice?
For: treatment of what condition?Get a more detailed answer ›
Probably: If you're asking if the Flagyl is still effective three months after it's expiration date, the answer is yes. Is it a good idea to take this now, so distant from it's being prescribed for you - not without discussing this with the ordering physician. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Flagyl: Wait 5 days. Go easy.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Halflife = 6-8 hours: The average elimination half-life of Metronidazole is reported as 6-7 hours in some studies, but is more commonly reported as 7-8 hours. The half-life can be affected by age, kidney insufficiency, and/or liver damage. The half-life of Metronidazole is much longer in children, and has been reported as 22-109 hours in newborns. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Can flagyl enhance fertility?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Taking cipro and flagyl together
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can flagyl delay your period?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free