Doctor insights on:
May be best for you: Your orthodontist may have determined that either correction of your overbite would require jaw surgery ( and the risk/benefit ratio is not favorable), or that extraction of teeth to address the overbite problem might be detrimental to your facial profile and/or jaw joint and dental health. Your orthodontist is in the best position to answer your question based upon your records. Ask him/her. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How do you know?: Is your "low allergy" diagnosed solely from you anecdotal history, or have you been tested by a qualified allergist? True latex allergy is not very common. You may have adverse reaction to powder in the gloves rather than the latex. Your orthodontic specialist can provide you with non-latex elastics. Would be best to have allergist evaluate you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How long will it take to fix overbite by using braces? mine is half a centimeter more than my lower front teeth
Overbite: In layman's terms, an "overbite" typically refers to the upper front teeth sticking out horizontally, further than the lower front teeth. An orthodontist defines an "overbite" as the vertical overlap of the upper front teeth over the lower front teeth. It's best to have an exam with an orthodontist to determine the problem and solutions. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u fix your own overbite?
- Can you fix an overbite without braces?
- How long do braces take to fix an overbite?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a retainer fix an overbite?
- Will braces fix an overbite
- Fixing overbite in adults
- How can a dentist fix a slight overbite?
- Talk to a dentist online for free