Doctor insights on:
Fish Oil Makes Your Butt Bigger
Fish oils contain two active omega-3 fatty acids, dha and epa. Most fish oil products contain both dha and epa, but supplements enriched in dha or epa are available. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to significantly reduce sudden cardiac death. Some studies also indicate the potential for benefits in dementia and risk of heart attack. The omega-3 content of cold water ...Read more
Not if proper doses: Fish oil is oil, which is a fat, so has some calories. Taking 1-4 grams of fish oil is the same as eating 1-4 grams of fat, which is not much compared to average american diet. One egg yolk is about 4 grams of fat. If a person is taking fish oil, he should also cut back on other fats. If one's butt keeps getting bigger, the likely cause will be other foods, not the fish oil pills. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does fish oil pills really make your butt bigger?
- Does fish oil make your butt bigger?
- How to make your butt bigger using fish oil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fish oil does it make your butt big
- Does fish oil make your booty bigger?
- Does fish oil make my butt big?
- What kind of estrogen supplements make your butt and boobs bigger?
- Talk to a cardiologist online