Doctor insights on:
First Week Of Pregnancy Signs And Symptoms
Classical onset: Unilateral loss of vision, loss of balance and coordination, electrical shocks down back on flexion of neck, weakness and stiffness in legs, but also, more subtle, including focal weakness, fatigue, cognitive deterioration, double vision, dizziness, etc. Important, these presentations may be associated with other illnesses, and, in themselves are not diagnostic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I've been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms and just had an anxiety attack for the first time ever. Could this be a sign of pregnancy?
Could be or not: If u want to know do a blood b-hcg test. ...Read more
What are the pregnancy symptoms that come by the 2nd week? Can flu-like symptoms be a sign of pregnancy?
Can flu-like symptoms be a sign of pregnancy? also, what are the pregnancy symptoms that come by the 2nd week?
Had unprotected sex almost a week ago before my period but I started my period two days early is that a sign of pregnancy because I had some symptoms.
Week after taking Plan B having cold like symptoms and back feels tight as well as sides.... Sign of pregnancy?
I've been having cramps for about two weeks after my period, is this the first sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Early signs and symptoms of pregnancy first two weeks
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy in the first 2 weeks
- Signs and symptoms of early pregnancy first week
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy at 5 weeks
- First and second week of pregnancy symptoms
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy at 2 weeks
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy within the first few days
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online