Doctor insights on:
First The Backand Now The Top Of My Foot Hurts All The Time What Could Be Wrong
I will be going on enbrel soon but now the top of my foot hurts and some times burn what can I do so i can walk with so much pain?
I landed on my foot wrong and I thought nothing of it. Now the bottom of my foot hurts and the top is bruised and swollen.
Rice now.: Sounds like you would benefit from the RICE protocol. Rest, Ice , Compression and Elevation. Painful on the bottom and bruised on the top could mean a fracture is possible. See how it feels tomorrow. If the foot still is painful when bearing weight, then you will need an x-ray to verify possible bone trauma. I'm sure a Healthtap specialist can guide you through your care. ...Read more
I landed on my foot wrong and now it hurts to walk and the bottom of my foot hurts and the top is swollen and bruised ? Any help? Fracture?
Be seen: It is hard to say without the benefit of an exam and xray. If it seems like it was mild, you could rest, elevate and ice it. If it seems more severe I would be seen to rule out a more serious injury such as a fracture; particularly if you can not bear weight on it. ...Read more
I was running through a field when I stepped in a hole and rolled my ankle. Now the top of my foot hurts badly especially when I stand or walk on it?
My heel was aching,now the top of my foot hurts and when I wake up from sleep,get up from sitting or walk after a swim I limp for a while,why is this?
The top of my foot hurts, its in the inside and sometimes it feels that its burning. Whats wrong with it? I do dance for 3 hours every week.
After sitting or sleeping when I walk for the first 5 mins the top of my foot hurts, and I just cant walk properly I limp. What is the cause, thanks.
Tendonitis: Unless you've had significant trauma to the area, likely you have tendinitis.. stretching, exercise, an occasional NSAIID will help in time. Your question does not raise strong concerns of gout, although that is possible, esp if you have swelling and local tenderness.. If you've had trauma, suspect gout, or the symptoms don't ease in a week, please see your Dr. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My lower back hurts all the time what could it be
- What could it be i have a hurting n the top part of my stomachwhat could this be?
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the possible causes of my crown hurting if had root canal there?
- What is going on with my hip bone it aches all the time what could be going on?
- My 5 year old feels nauseated all the time what could the problem be
- I was in the store and i all of a sudden got really dizzy what could be wrong
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free