Doctor insights on:
First Day Of Pregnancy Signs
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Breakthrough bleeding a sign of pregnancy? Currently on Trinessa (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol) Lo have been bleeding since the first day of the 3rd week of active pills. Pregnancy?
Could be or not: If u want to know do a blood b-hcg test. ...Read more
No not always: While "morning sickness" is often an early sign of pregnancy it is not always the case. Sometimes just being late with a period may be the only sign that some women have. Other signs that are seen are sudden aversion to certain foods , or altered sense of smell and fatigue as well. Also increased breast tenderness is often seen. The bottom line is self awareness that something may feel different. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs of pregnancy first day after conception
- Signs of pregnancy on the first month
- Signs for pregnancy first week
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sign of pregnancy in the first week
- What is the first signs of pregnancy?
- Dizziness first sign of pregnancy
- First signs of pregnancy bump
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online